Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

System 101

Got up late today, and instead of studying, finished ROOTS. Awesome book, highly recommended. The book was passed down to me by my father, who read it when he was in his 20s. More about the book later. Gotta go study now, I'll update this in the evening.

Also, I've devised a new system to help ya readers, and I'll put this before every post.

I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues)
UP-Update -General life update.
LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home