Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Friday, May 26, 2006

[LC] Moonwalkin Baby!

[About a week and a half ago] Woohoo! I finally learnt the Moonwalk! It really is easier than it looks. I recommend using socks on a smooth floor to get you started. Meh, if I, a 80kg+ fella can do it, so can you. Heres a site to get you started. Moonwalk NOW. Be warned that the site kinda overcomplicates the move.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lemme try moonwalking too da!!! why don't you teach me?

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Anir said…

    Sure da, wear socks and slide around the house!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home