Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

[LC] Awesome Foursome

The other day me and my gang of close pals went out (After a long time), and saw Iron Man. Had a great time and later, for the heck of it, went to Landmark. Here we saw this hideously expensive little shack which offered portraits for a ridiculous 150 bucks each. Man, the profits the guy must be making would make him the next Ambani... he offered B&W portraits, Watercolour theme, oilcolour, sepia ad infinatum. The photo came off very, very well too, check it out!


From Left, Sam, Arun, Mouli and Me. All Hail the Awesome Foursome!


Hehe, a lil bit of trivia..All of us were wearing something that reflected our passion. Sam had a Black Sabbath T shirt, Arun had a Linux Bag with the caption " The Geek shall inherit the earth", I wore a Sivaji Tee (All Hail THALAIVA) and Mouli wore a maroon Tee.. figure out that one on your own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home