Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Friday, May 26, 2006

[LC]Love! Part 1

[LC] After lots of thought, I've decided to post up a love letter I wrote .Like all guys, i was afraid of rejection, so I decided a love letter would increase my chances. Here you go, Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________

I write these words with a trembling hand, as it is most unusual for me to think with my heart. Please forgive my clumsiness, it is merely a sign of my inexperience. I write this letter because I'm shy, and in my nervousness I may make a fool of myself.I'm scared of losing not only your love, but your friendship as well.You may have guesssed where this is leading to, and you are right. You have taken my heart from me.

You may recall our conversation on sunday evening on the terrace.I felt something very special that day, but I chose to hide it, as I could not guess your thoughts. At this moment, words can only go so far in expressing my feelings for you.Only now do I understand those love songs, whose lyrics I always thought were rubbish.

I'm not going to persuade or manipulate you, Relations based on force, trickery and manipulation dont last.If you say yes, let is be from your heart. If you say no, let it be from your heart anyway.

I understand your fears of a relationship, and seeing your past, you are perfectly entitled to have your suspicions and fears.All I ask is a chance to prove myself. I think you have known me well enough to see that I deserve a chance.

If someone has already had a hold on your heart, do as your heart tells you.

I may be bald, fat,unathletic and unattractive, but I'm fun. I can gaurantee you'll never get bored in my company.Have you ever felt bored, dissappointed or demotivated with me around?

Guruji said" I love you, and I dont care if you love me or not"

I say the same.

I Belong to you,
Anir

__________________________________________________________________

Some random trivia about that,

It was written during work. Yikes!

No, I'm not gonna say whos the girl. Find out yrself.

Three drafts were made before settling on this one.

On a finishing note, did she say yes? I'll let you think on that until next time.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE POETIC LETTER.BUT..........
    YOU TOO ANIR???
    I THOUGHT YOU ARE A VERY GOOD AND INNOCENT BOY.
    ANYWAY, CARRY ON. AND LET US KNOW WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Anir said…

    Hehe, I am a good guy. These things are natural, and happen to everyone.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home