Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Monday, May 29, 2006

[UP} Appreciation Galore

[UP] Just got off the phone with Siddarth. He's my pal from College. Nice fella, addicted to Maiden. He called to appreciate the previous post, wow, man , I'm feeling good about that. On to Sid, the dude kept pestering me about the girl in the story, but sorry man, you gotta find out yourself.

Man, I'm feelin real nice now. Amazing what a simple call can do to your mental status.I really dont understand why people cant be encouraging. man does it feel good! This one's for you Sid, Cheers!

Gotta go to sleep now... getting late. Good Nite, mateys!

BTW, if you can check out orkut. Pretty damned good stuff there. Holler me in orkut, I aint hard to find!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home