Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

[UP] Onward to Mysore

I just finished my exams, AND my implant training, a double whammy if I ever saw one. In celebration....
I'm off to Mysore, ON THE FRIGGIN BIKE! an awesome 500 Km journey awaits me! and... the Indian fields, Highways, villages... man its gonna rock. I'll be leaving on Monday Morning. So I'll prolly be able to write up another blog.Pop will accompany me on the Chennai-Mysore trip though, sucks to that... but I'll do the return journey on my own. I've been a bit busy packing a torch,Swiss Army Knife, camera, batteries, books, clutch cable, accleration cable, spark plug.... man it goes on.

You cant really just jump on the bike and ride away. I've planned this for two weeks(When I was.... ahem... studying). Man, I've serviced the bike, biught spares, packed stuff, mapped, and a whole lot of other things. I'll be off now, wish me luck.

Orkut News: I met my old buddies, from Cochin, on orkut recently. man it just doesent seem to stop amazing me. Lets see if I can find my old crushes there.. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the best 4 ur trip da !

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Anir said…

    lol, I'm already back...

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home