Anir's News Service

Random News and trivia about me. Just as a random shoutbox. I/O- Impressions/Opinion (On relevant/irrelevant issues) UP-Update -General life update. LC-Life chronicle. Probably random trivia about my life from the past. I do hope I'm not lazy in updating it.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

[UP] The Mysore Story, Days 6 & 7

I recommend reading the posts in order of writing, i e Day 1, then 2, then 3 and so on till 7

Day 6: I remembered that I was supposed to pick up my father, and from that moment on, it was RUSH HOUR! I had a pit stop of sorts in Ashu's house for a Dosa, which pissed off Ashu's mom(" I made this with so much difficulty, and you have only one?"). I ripped off towards the station, worrying that I may be late, As I rolled in, I saw my father rolling out! talk about perfect timing! We went to my grandfather's place, where we were greeted my My Grandfather's younger brother, a lawyer with a passion for making Dosas. Cant really say no to him, so we had 2 more dosas. Pop wanted to pay a quick visit to all my relations, so we hopped on the bike and went on a whirlwind tour. At every place we went to, we were offered Dosas! something wrong with the world... All too soon, it was time to pack and leave Mysore.

We left in the evening, with me at the handlebars. We got to B'Lore in 2.5 hrs flat! Ripping is good for you :p

As usual, we spent the night in my Chickappa's place, and had Gobi Manchurian, again! Nothing more to report here, move along...

Day 7: We got up early, and retraced our way to Chennai. Even before we left banglore, our luggage flew off, and I was forced into acrobatics to hold it, and myself, form falling off. After repairing that, we went full blast. The bike performed so well,I was planning to get down on one knee and propose. Pah, who needs girls?

Reached Chennai after 7.5 hrs of travel. Total Distance covered = 1265 Km.


There, I'm done splitting it up, Happy Somy?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What --- i read from the bottom of post 1 to the top and so for every post; but i couldnt able understand anytin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home